All important Information about the COVID-19 regulations for visiting us you will find here:
20th of September 2020
• you don't need to register before coming to our Wildlifepark (unless you are traveling with a group)
due to our park spreading over 40ha land, so there is more than enough space to keep your distance.
• please keep 1m distance to other visitors!
• no larger group formations!
• limited people are allowed to enter our Streichlstadl.
• please wash and desinfect your hand regularly, we provide desinfection container at our entrance area and also our toilets.
• no shaking hands!
• the 'supervised' feeding in our Streichlstadl is not taking place at the moment.
• no face mask required outside in the park.
* Desinfection container are provided inside the Restaurant.
* You have to wear a face mask when you enter & leave the Restaurant unless you are sitting at your table, here you can take off your mask!
* There is a maximum of 10 people allowed on one table!
* Eating and drinking is only allowed at the tables!
* You also have to wear mask when using our toilets!
We adjusted everything to the regulations of the Austrian government.
Thank you for your understanding.